Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Review

I don't normally do reviews for anything other than makeup but i thought i'd make an exeption since i really want to recommend this.

I tried the colour out yesterday afternoon (deep cherry brown), i have been wanting to try a new colour for a while but i hadn't found one that i loved. Wheni saw this i had to try it out! I was a bit skeptical how id would turn out since i'd had some of my hair bleached but the colour is not pachy at all and i really love the colour.

It is a new way of DIY hair dying as it is with foam, it comes in a box containing a colourant, a developer, some gloves and some conditioner. The amount of product more than enough, for the lenght of my hair i was supposed to use the whole bottle but i used two thirds and that was plenty. I only left the colour on for 20 minutes becuase obviously since im 15 i have no greys ( well i hope not!) and it came out much better than i was expecting!

After i'd rinsed my hair until the water ran clear i used the conditioner provided and left it on for approximately 5 mins then rinsed it again. After i had dryed my hair it felt lovely and soft and looked very shiny.

Another good point was that there is enough conditioner left for another 4 uses (approx.) and it is supposed to make the colour last longer and stay shiny. (the colour is 28 washes) The price is aprroximately £10 but in Tesco atm the price is £6.66, so buy it quick!

All in all if you want to dye your hair at home i would recommend it, it is quick although messy but the results are great!

p.s.I'll upload photos later

No comments:

Post a Comment