Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

Benefit's justine case Review

I bought the justine case set about a month ago, and i have been using it as a travel kit along with my normal makeup i carry around with me and i have to say that i am very impressed.


I really like most of benefit's products so its not a surpise but this is great! Here is a picture of the 'kit':



It contains california kissin' lipgloss which is the blue lipgloss that it supposed to make your teeth look whiter. I don't know whether it made any difference to the whiteness of my teeth but the minty flavour was really tasty and made my lips feel plumped.

It also had eyecon, which is supposed to be used under the eyes to conceal dark circles, it doesn't conceal dark ciricles really well but the consistence of it is really good.

The third item it contains is benetint which is my favourite product is the set, it says you can use it as a lip and cheek tint, but i don't feel it works as a cheek tint. It is really great to just make your lips look a little redder but still natural.

The final product in the kit is the some kind-a gorgeous foundation faker. I have found this really useful for on the go, when i haven't got time to apply concealer properly i just get out the kit and touch up my makeup.


It is pricey for £23.50 but i would say that is definitely worth the money. I think i will be buying another kit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment